We provide childcare for Monday and Thursday classes. Though we don’t charge for childcare, a donation of $2.00 per child would be very much appreciated. The church spends $8,000 per year on child care for ESL. Any amount of financial help is appreciated.
- Childcare is downstairs in room 104. Enter the building, then turn left down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, turn left and look for room 104.
- Please bring a change of clothes, diapers and a snack for your child. Crackers are provided. Label all items with your child’s name.
- Sign in on the clipboard outside the door. Write your child’s name, your name, where you will be (ESL Room 213) and your cell phone number.
- If you have child care problems, please tell Cathy Bingaman, Fay Brown or Young Son. We will be happy to help you. We want you to feel that your children are in a safe happy environment.
- Please do not bring sick children. Children with fever, vomiting, diarrhea or green mucus will not be admitted.